Monday, January 09, 2017

[INSTIZ] [PREDEBUT] 160529 FNC male trainees that give you a warm feeling inside

Recently, there is FNC Entertainment's debut survival program called DOB on mnet
It's a competition for debut between dance team and band team 
They're trainees called neozschool
And each team has an outstanding member

DANCE TEAM ROWOON


He's not a rapper but a vocalist
His height is 189 cm and he's in charge of visual of the group
He is a fan of FT ISLAND ( He likes Choi Minhwan )

BAND TEAM OH SEUNGSEOK




Self proclaimed visual of the group
He looks better from the pictures (he's not photogenic)
He's such a beagle

They're trainees so I dont have many pictures of them

Original post : here

1. Ah rowoon is no joke.... as expected of our visual

2. Rowoon... Rowoon...

3. So you like minari? Choi Minhwan... its been a long time since I've heard his name.. ha..

4. Heol... Oh Seungseok is so handsome÷*...

5. Oh! My style!!!!

6. What the.... they're totally handsome

7. Wow both of them........ heart attack

8. Seriously, FNC visual is no joke ㅇㅡㅁ..

9. Kings aaaaaaaah

10. FNC flower boys.. 
      fnc finds natural beauties.. they're all handsome and pretty

11. Rowoon's physical is awesome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The students around me said that he's seriously awesome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

12. Band team is really good ㅠㅠ awesome

13. So he likes minhwan? I'll see him prettily 

14. Oh seungseok is my favorite 

15. Rowoon-ie lets debut ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ How is that a trainee's visual ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
      ( I think op means he's too handsome for a trainee)

16. Where did he say he likes choi minhwan? I'm curious
      ㄴIt's from dob ep 3

17. I was wondering every time I saw this. They will debut as dance and band or??
      ㄴNo ㅠ One team will debut 
         ㄴ Heol, so they can't debut together??

18. DOB... I need to see this soon but I dont have time 

19. Oh Seungseok I love you !!

20. Wow their visual is really amazing

21. Seungseok.... my man?

22. FNC visual.....

23. The first one looks like NCT Jaehyun

24. ...???? The second one is my ideal type...

25. Seungseok-ah.. Rowoon-ah... They're from different team but lets debut!!!

Recent Posts

Blog Archive