Thursday, January 19, 2017

[ARTICLE] 170118 [Idol Maknae World] Jungkook - Jinsol - Chani - Jeon Somi #rising-multitalentedidol-stars

SF9 Chani (2000)


The face of the maknae of FNC rookie boygroup SF9 is familiar. He was a child actor before debuting with SF9. He took a role as park sunwoo in last year's TVN drama "SIGNAL" which was aired in the first half of the year. In 2011, he made his debut at the age of 10 as young Kim Jaewoon on MBC "Can You Hear My Heart". Since then, he has appeared on SBS "To The Beautiful You" , KBS "The Innocant Man" , MBC "The Queen's Classroom" and "Hwajung". He appeared in such a big production and he showed a steady performances. He has proven his acting skills as the "next generation acting-dol".
In 2007, he has appeared on SBS "Star King" as a kid who resembles DBSK. He appeared as "Mickey Chani" . At such a young age, he showed off his unique beauty and refreshing charm. Even though he's the maknae in SF9 but his broadcasting career is as good as his senior. With his solid experience as an actor, we expect him to be actively play a role in the future. 

Original post : here

1. Chani is that kid from signal? ah so he's debuting under fnc...

2. Jungkook ~&~ chani ~&~ jinsol ~&~ somi cute maknaes ~^&^~?!

3. I'm supporting chani from signal! FNC, please be good to him

4. SF9 maknae kang chani, fighting~~

5. I didn't know if chani is an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I just know he's a young boy that acts so well

6. I want to see chani's acting again ㅜㅜ

7. Chani! I'm cheering for you...

8. I only saw him on signal, he was good.. I didnt know he's an idol

9. Kang Chani ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠfantasies will always support you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ lets walk on the flower path together ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Chani was just a kid at that time but he was really good when he appeared in "Can You Hear My Heart" ㅎㅎ He's so handsome

11. Chani-ya lets hit big!! SF9 fighting~

12. Millenium baby chani-ya!!! from dancing, singing, acting, lets hit big in all area in the future!! nuna is cheering for you~

13. I didnt know he was young kim jaewon at first, he grew up so well... I wanna see him as a singer and an actor in the future

14. Its his third month since debut but its been 8 years from his individual career.. He's so charming, please look at him prettily..

15. I'm always cheering for chani oppa who dances well and acts well... I want to see your acting... And I hope to see you again soon with another good song.. fighting!

16. Kang chani.... chani-ya.... this nuna loves you so much ♥  Who would have thought that you're the youngest...

Recent Posts

Blog Archive