Monday, January 30, 2017

[ARTICLE] 170126 [Let's eat dinner together with seolhyun] seolhyun's effect..

[ARTICLE] 170126 "LET'S EAT DINNER TOGETHER" SEOLHYUN. I WISH I HAD A DAUGHTER LIKE HER





Original post : here


1. [+4653] [-136] The house owner is so warm. Their personality is the best
    ㄴSeolhyun is amazing, the rating went up from 3,4% to 5% 

2. [+3933] [-233] Seolhyun is so pretty and the landlord couple are very nice. There's something different with the way they treated other people, I want to learn from them. They have a sense of humor. And that Mustafa Hulusi painting looks so nice..

3. [+3268] [-220] There's something warm with seolhyun and the house owner

4. [+2312] [-370] Nice and pretty

5. [+716] [-65] Today is the example of an educated and harmonious family~ And seolhyun too, she did well~~~

6. [+620] [-105] My mother also has three sons. When looking at seolhyun, I think my mother will be happy to have a daughter-in-law like herㅋㅋ Seolhyun is really pretty with a good personality
    ㄴBecause I'm your mother, let me take you to the bride

7. [+509] [-68] Seolhyun is so pretty 훈훈

8. [+460] [-32] Yesterday was really fun. Especially at shin seunghoon past house, the owner lady is very sensible I really enjoyed that. I've never seen someone like seolhyun in this entertainment (1), she's different. She's not that kind of idol with many talents(2) but she's easy going and she's pretty just being herself ..
(T/N : (1) op refers to all kind of show that needs the ability to make people laugh, (2) in this case, op refers some "funny" talents)

9. [+400] [-69] It was so cute when seolhyun asked lee kyung gyu how to eat

10. [+333] [-33] Seolhyun is okay. The landlord couple looks real, I'm envy..


[ARTICLE] 170126 SEOLHYUN'S EFFECT, "LET'S EAT DINNER TOGETHER" GOT THE HIGHEST RATING > 5%



Original post : here

1. [+126] [-13] I wish seolhyun to grow bigger

2. [+63] [-5] Bob.. together~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+71] [-9] Seolhyun is so prettyㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+65] [-13] I regret for not being able to see you yesterday

5. [+39] [-10] Yesterday, the effect is so beautiful that seolhyun comes out so pretty



Original post : here

1. [+22] [-2] I was scared but she comes out beautifully, there's a reason people go seolhyun seolhyun...

2. [+7] [-0] Our nation youngest sister.. She is really pretty, her personality is pretty too..

3. [+13] [-3] If seolhyun comes out in Knowing Bros and they get 5%, then kim young chul have to leave the show?

Recent Posts

Blog Archive