Monday, January 30, 2017

[PANN] 230117 AOA Hyejeong is so f*cking pretty

<< For reference only : I'm not a fan of AOA>>
Actually, I dont know any AOA members except seolhyun and jimin
I was looking at their picture and there's a pretty girl but she's not seolhyun
I've heard her name a lot of times but I've not seen her face in detail
Of course seolhyun is beautiful but personally hyejeong is prettier than her
and her height is 170






[+13] [-2]

Original post : here

1. She's prettier than her.. personally.. AOA is not bad

2. I really like hyejeongㅠㅠㅠ It's a shame that they pushed seolhyun a lot, yuna is so freaking pretty too... AOA I love you a lot!!

3. Thank youㅠㅠㅠ hyejong-ie is really pretty♥

사용자첨부이미지

4. When i went to inkigayo i was surprised by hyejeong's real life visual

5. It's because camera cant capture his beauty, she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen..

6. But why did you put that comparison picture

7. 1. 

사용자첨부이미지

8. 2.

사용자첨부이미지

9. 3.

사용자첨부이미지

10. 5. 

사용자첨부이미지

11. Actually her height is 172cm

12. Sometimes she's so pretty sometimes she's not that pretty, seolhyun is good

13. Mina is pretty too.. her aegyo is so cute i think i'm going to die

14. She's pretty.. let me enter (this fandom) 

Recent Posts

Blog Archive