Thursday, January 12, 2017

[ARTICLE] 161229 "Lipstick Prince" SISTAR’s Bora Chooses SF9’s Rowoon As the "5th prince"


Original post : here
Trans post : here

Via Naver

1. [+408] [-26] This is my first time seeing Rowoon..
    I like his manner and the way he talks as much as I like his appearance ♡.♡
    I think I'm becoming a fan ㅋ What should I do, Its my first time ㅋ freaking funny ㅋㅋ
    ㄴDaebak,, kim seokwoo is the best 
    ㄴI agree with you.. I was searching for a member who is handsome and has good manner ㅋㅋ 
    ㄴMe too, Its my first time watching this and even as a man, I think he's nice and has good manner.

2. [+246] [-17] Rowoon is so cool

3. [+199] [-19] Finally, congratulations on your first badge Seokwoo oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    He is handsome, tall, good at singing, good at cooking, SF9 housekeeper (?ㅋㅋ) , 
    but the most important is he loves his fans.
    Because of seokwoo oppa , my heart is aching ㅠㅠ

4. [+152] [-15] Congratulations seokwoo oppa ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
    SF9 and rowoon , lets hit big ~

5. [+48] [-2] Its freaking heart fluttering !!
    Rowoon-ie, I'm looking forward to seeing more of you

6. [+38] [-2] He's like the flower boy among the cast

7. [+36] [-2] Rowoon is so handsome 

8. [+38] [-3] I saw him for the first time on facebook, so he's a rookie..
    Seriously, he's the type of guy that girls would really like. I want a boyfriend like himㅜㅜ

9. [+31] [-2] Thank you Lipstick Prince production crew. Rowoon I love you. 

10. [+38] [-5] I'm watching Lipstick Prince as a fan of kim heechul and all the cast are so charming.
      Bora looks pretty and cute today, everyone is a pro. 

11. [+29] [-2] He is so handsome and charming !! 

12. [+27] [-2] Rowoon is so handsome !!♡♡ so cool ㅋ I hope you'll hit big

13. [+23] [-1] Its always heart fluttering but today is freaking heart fluttering

14. [+29] [-5] Today is my first time watching this. The program is fresh and funny!..
      Bora is so pretty, rowoon is  handsome , tony is funny, kim heechul is also funny, I'm excited!!

15. [+16] [-1] He's handsome and his personality is good. Rowoon-ie lets go!!

16. [+18] [-2] Rowoon-ie I like you so much, I'm cheering for you^^
      Rowoon is seriously makes my heart flutter^^

17. [+9] [-0] SF9 song is good. Is that their debut song?

18. [+17] [-3] It was on the day when he came to kyunghee university.
      I thought he looks like someone from SF9!! So I'm wandering around him and it turned out to be him 

19. [+11] [-1] I also like kim heechul as an entertainer, he's funny and takes care of people well.
      I like their chemistry, the casts and the guests get along nicely. Its a pretty good program.

20. [+9] [-1] The way he looks at her is so lovely. He's like this with his fans too..

Recent Posts

Blog Archive