Monday, January 30, 2017

[INSTIZ] 170119 AOA current situation is more serious than I thought

They had a comeback on january 2rd but they have not gotten their first win yet..
Excuse me is 34th on the chart
And the other title, Bingbing out of the chart
(Actually, they're a group with good record, Heart attack was 16th on the anual chart)
The first record of the song is falling
I thought good luck and this album were good enough so they'll recover...



Original post : here

1. Our kids just won #1 on show champion.. 

2. Even know, I still listen to Good Luck ;-;.....

3. It's 27th now, it's going backwards steadily..

4. AOA fits a song like miniskirt
    You're right.. I'll add short hair, the song is good, I like that type of song

5. They'll be okay♡♡♡ I'll always support AOA, pretty kids!

6. Let's check this song, they won #1 on show champion

7. The song and the concept is really good...

8. It's really addictive. Bing bing and excuse me keep ringing in my head..

9. I personally like good luck's quality, I'm sorry..

10. It's a good song. If it's on the top 100, it's high..

11. It's getting higher on melon

12. This song is nice and the dance is cute the kids are so nice..

13. wa.. our kids visual are upgraded everyday... ^^

14. FNC should promote them more

15. 34th is never low on the chart ㅠㅠㅠ

16. I didn't even know they had a comeback ㅠㅠ I didn't know because FNC didn't promote them well.. I like it so much when I saw them on TV, I wish they'll promote them more..

17. I love both songs

18. I don't think it's better than their title before but it's still a good song ㅠㅠ and the dance is cute..

19. It's 26th now, and 34th is definitely not low..

20. All of their song are good... Congratulations on your 1st place yesterday!

Recent Posts

Blog Archive