Monday, January 16, 2017

[PANN] 170111 Because of seolhyun, I'm wearing a cast on my ankle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm a big fan of AOA

It was in the bookstore's basement when I went to the bookstore?
I have to go down the stairs, but next to the stairs there was a magazine and seolhyun was the model!!!!
So when I was looking at that magazine and doing a greeting "hello, seolhyun~~" I fell from the stairs..

That's why I'm wearing a cast...
I really like seolhyun...


You guys are the best, thank you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
I'm sorry for the misleading title , there's someone in facebook that said he/she saw me, I wonder if its really me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Everyone... AOA하세요... !!!

[+639] [-124]

Original post : here

1. [+100] [-13] Wa amazing kkkkkkk!!! I'm an aoa female fans too !!!!! It's female fans !!!!! It's nice to meet you ㅠㅠ I like hyeojong hhh

2. [+86] [-3] Akk ㅋ I thought you were going to diss seolhyun ㅋ It's heartwarming..

3. [+75] [-7] Personally, I think AOA and EXID as a whole is the prettiest girl group I've seen so far ㅜㅜㅜ It's really nice to see them on gayo daejun ㅜㅜㅜ Seolhyun is freaking prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
    ㄴI've never seen them in real life but my brother told me that they're really pretty.. I think some members are prettier than seolhyun . I don't know why seolhyun is the most popular..
    ㄴYou're right, AOA is the real deal ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ f*cking pretty
    ㄴI'm becoming seolhyun's fan yesterday because of my boyfriend? Her fancam  ㅠㅠ I looked at that fancam twice? or three times? She's really no joke, freaking pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+20] [-3] seolhyuni ㅠㅠㅠㅠ f*cking pretty
사용자첨부이미지

5. [+18] [-0] Heol... female fans??? amazing ㅇㅅㅇ

6. [+17] [-2] Actually I dont have a good feeling about her, but nowadays I'm impressed because she works hard and she's a nice girl..

7. [+14] [-2] Heol... I'm an aoa female fans too... I feel good..
사용자첨부이미지

8. [+14] [-1] ㅋ I can imagine you were falling down when you greet her cheerfully 

9. [+13] [-0] It's so freaking funny  good jobㅋ I feel bad but it's so funny 

10. [+12] [-0] Seolhyunie, hello~ *^-^* (udangtangkungtang) 

Recent Posts

Blog Archive