Monday, January 09, 2017

[INSTIZ] [PREDEBUT] 151225 Mini mickey, chani will debut in the music industry soon.fnc



Appeared as mini mickey, chani in 2007
Do you remember a kid who appeared on sbs star king and he likes Shinee Taemin in 2010?


The child actor Kang Chani who appeared on 'Can You Hear My Heart' , 'The Innocent Man' and 'The Queen's Classroom' is now an FNC trainee ㅠㅠ


It's been a long time since I've seen him.. Finally I can see him on FNC trainee project "Neo school" activity


He was born on 2000, he'll be 17 years old next year hahaha


I don't know how to finish this, so here's baby chani..
Please give him lots of love!

Original post : here

1. He grew up so well

2. He looks like jungkook 8ㅅ8
    ㄴ222
    ㄴ33 the one with the mask
    ㄴ44444
    ㄴ555555

3. I thought he will continue his career as an actor

4. So handsome

5. If you're handsome you're my oppa.. o... oppa......

6. Wow he's very young 

7. waa... he'll meet chanwoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. I thought he was a fantagio's trainee.. it turns out to be fnc.....
    I thought you were going to act... 
    I hope you'll meet chanwoo 

9. When I see my kids debut, I feel like I'm old ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

10. I wish he'll continue to act. He acts really well

11. Heol.. I saw him on The Queen's Classrom and he was good

12. Little Yunho will debut too!!

13. Wow really FNC ? ㅋㅋ 
      I think it's the kind of face that FNC likes...

14. He'll debut as an idol... I hope he will continue to act

15. He reminds me of bjnamsoon

16. heol... we have the same birthday...

17. Oppa... you really grew up so well...^^ I've liked you since I was 7 ^^... ☆★ 

18. Nowadays... the world is crazy....
      I don't know how can they debut a baby as an idol...

19. He looks like a boy from that Kinder Chocolate

20. Amazing... chanwoo moonbin and chani ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

21. you're handsome so you're my oppa... ㅠ 
      I want to call you oppa......

22. Chani-ya... you grew up so well... I'll cheer for you ㅠㅜ 

23. Heol... I really like him

24. He's so young..... and handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

25. Chani-ya...... This nuna is joining the fanclub.... 

Recent Posts

Blog Archive