Monday, January 30, 2017

[INSTIZ] 170107 The styling concept this time fits this AOA member perfectly.gif











It's Choa

Original post : here

1. Oh.. it looks so elegantㅋㅋㅋㅋ pretty!!

2. It's so cute.... this style reminds me of Lion Heart

3. This style is seriously awesome on her

4. I couldn't stop looking at her on the show

5. It fits her so well.. the concept and that hair style

6. Blonde + short hair = Choa

7. I've never seen a girl with comma hair looks this pretty

8. She's like a doll..ㅠㅠ so beautiful...

9. Choa~~~ and the dance fits her too...

10. There are several times that only one member on the center, but choa really stands out the most, She's so pretty and full of charms..ㅠㅠㅠ

11. Nowadays, choa is perfectㅠ

12. That hair suits her so well

13. It looks prettier in real life

14. Choa in this concept is legendary,,

15. After the broadcast, I went to see the MV and I was surprised she's so beautiful~~~

16. She's originally pretty but with this style she's so f*cking pretty

17. What in the world is that hair color? I'm going crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
      ㄴ2222 I want that hair color too, it's so pretty

18. For some reasons, she looks like an office worker..

19. Something's similar to Mary Watson

20. So cute... choa is so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Recent Posts

Blog Archive