Wednesday, January 18, 2017

[INSTIZ] 170112 Shiver shiver.. seolhyun dances to chity chity bang bang .gif


++ 

(Lee hyori chitty chitty bang bang )


(AOA relay dance)




Original post : here

1. So pretty  ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. When I saw aoa, I was wondering where did I see this dance? So it was chitty....

3. I saw this on youtube and I keep replaying it

4. Wow look at her legs. So long and pretty~~~~ ㅜㅅㅜ

5. Pretty... seolhyunie is the best...

6. She was just laughing and suddenly she did that

7. Where can I see this? Please give me link..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwr3j7N5JsA  from 1:17
      ㄴThank you! God bless you!!

8. Look at her legs... envy ㅠㅠ

9. Thanks to seolhyun now I know that body proportion is important..

10. It'll be funny if I do this... But she's prettyㅜㅜㅜ

11. It's something cute ㅋㅋ

12. I can't stop laughing when she changed her face... awesome

13. That's really cool.... so pretty

14. Her body is so niceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ 

15. There's so much going on in that video... so cute..

16. It's so short ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

17. Her dance and her legs..... so pretty

18. Waaa so pretty... and the change in her expression is cool..

19. Their new song's choreography is so cool

20. her legs are so long and her face is so small.... freaking pretty 

21. Why is she so sexy and pretty even when she's just moving like that...

22. Seolhyunie is freaking awesome... Her smile is so lovely..

Recent Posts

Blog Archive