Monday, January 09, 2017

[INSTIZ] [PREDEBUT] 160314 The height difference between a trainee and normal people (warning : can make your heart flutter )



 FNC just released this from their webdrama "Click Your Heart"
It's AOA Seolhyun and Neoz Rowoon
Seolhyun's height is 167~8 cm


This time, its his height difference with aoa mina + huge difference
Mina's height = 160 



I think it feels different with guy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Above : With his group member Neoz Chani (Signal Sunwoo) = 178cm
Below : FNC trainee

So, how tall is this guy??
He's 189 cm!!

 



He's such a manly man (상남자) with a visual of a young boy
Everyone please remember him.. his name is rowoon.. ro.....woon.....  (not in a serious mode)
(T/N : 상남자 ( sang-nam-ja ) means manly man ; a real man )


Original post : here

1. I think he's the team visual..
    his height is 189 cm.. wow amazing 

2. wow amazing proportion

3. ro...woon.....ro....woon....

4. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ FNC manse ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ how did you know my taste so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
    ㄴyou are m...y...s...t...y...l....e ...☆
       
    (T/N : manse usually means long live or hurray )

5. Heol chani..! He's not short but its about 20 cm difference... and his height difference with seolhyun.. wa...

6. Sunwoo-ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
    Its FNC.... I've always thought he's really handsome and he looks kind ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Heol baseball player

8. Heol he's really tall... how old is he?
    ㄴHe's 21 years old!!

9. ro....woon.... 189.... my....m...a...n....

10. I'll remember him n....e....o....z.... ro...wo...n... 

11. wow it makes my heart flutter

12. I want to hug him once.....

13. wa... its no joke

14. I dont know much about him
      but FNC visual is always good

15. sunwoo-ya.... sunwoo-ya.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. Heol... its my ideal height.. 

17. ro...woon.....f.....n.....c....tra...i....ne.....

18. 189.....I'll gladly take a little of your height

19. Heol... 189 cm with that face....

20. He's so handsome...

Recent Posts

Blog Archive