Tuesday, January 31, 2017

[INSTIZ] 170129 The annoying men who came out on jonghyun's instagram.jpg


(Bestfriends gathered at cnblue jonghyun's house)


(The situation in the morningㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)


(They can't go home because of the snow)





(Broccoliㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)


(After a few months, jung junyoung is back in 2D1Nㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is extremely cuteㅋㅋ )


(Eddy Kim, Jung junyoung and Roykim who fill up their hunger and there's flustered jonghyunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)


(Jung junyoung washing the dishes after they finished everything and roy kim watching him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)


(They all went home after the snow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung junyoung is taking my attentionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ )

Original post : here



(most of the comments are just: "ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ", "cuteㅋㅋㅋ" , "lee jonghyunㅋㅋㅋ")

1. Broccoliㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Is that park jaejung in the last photo?
    yes, that's right..

3. Looks like a sitcomㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. All of them are from superstar Kㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ except jonghyun. I would like to joinㅠㅠ

5. They look so close to each other...

6. Ah it's so f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Celebrities are human too......

8. Their friendship is so cute, I'll support them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Oh my god.. Junyoung-nim's head looks like an acron

10. I thought roy kim was gongyoo......

11. I really hate it when my friends are like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12 ah cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyway, his house is so pretty.. well done... that photo when all of them were sleeping

13. Is there something between jonghyun and superstar K members????

14. Broccoliㅋㅋㅋㅋ please, let me in..!!

15. What in the world are they doing........

16. Jonghyun-ah.. my house is open

17. These guys are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

18. It's so cute how jung junyoung is watching his own broadcastㅋㅋ

19. There's always uninvited people in jonghyun oppa's house ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20. I thought they were ordinary peopleㅋㅋㅋㅋ but they're familiar and then I saw junyoungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

21. Oh my god ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I support their friendship

22. It's so cute and funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Recent Posts

Blog Archive