Friday, January 20, 2017

[INSTIZ] 170119 Male idols who couldn't help but admire blackpink's beauty





Cnblue's jonghyun and Blockb's zico reactions to blackpink's stage became the hot topic.
(T/N: there's a selected post on pann about them)

That was their reaction when black pink came out during GDA.
Jonghyun shouted "pretty pretty" when jennie was caught on screen, zico also caught mouthing "pretty"
They were enjoying blackpink's stage by nodding their head and shaking their body according to the rhythm.

Original post : here

1. Jonghyun is really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was so excited

2. I'm envy..  they got to see pretty girls in front of them and they can see their own cute face when they look in the mirror
     ㅋ when they look in the mirror ㅋ I'm laughing 
     ㅋ you're also cute 
    you're so cute I'm crying 
    ㅋ mirror 
    ㄴyou're cuter than them 

3. Jonghyun-ah.. your wife is right here
   ㄴplease get out
   ㄴeh??

4. Jonghyun said "pretty" like ten timesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ pretty~ ah pretty~ she's pretty right?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5. I'm so lucky I've seen them. By the way, jonghyun is so cute~~~

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee jonghyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ pretty pretty 

7. Jonghyun-ah... I'll forgive you because it's cuteㅠㅠㅠ

8. Lee jonghyun... you're also pretty~~~ 

9. pretty pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ jonghyun ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why so cute ㅋㅋ

10. Guys.. please close your eyes

11.  Jonghyun is so freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. You guys are also pretty, and so cute...

13. They were shaking their body according to the rhythm.. that's freaking cute

14. They're so cuteㅋㅋㅋ but I think they'll feel embarrassed when they know this

15. They're so cute ㅠㅠㅠ please give me the link ㅠㅠ

16. That'll be my reaction when I get to see you guys

17. It hurts but its okay because you're so cute

Recent Posts

Blog Archive