Sunday, January 08, 2017

[INSTIZ] [PREDEBUT] 160305 ROOKIE IDOL THAT MAKE YOU CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT


It's FNC Neozschool
Their visual is very good
They appeared in a webdrama called "Click Your Heart"



Ah... Rowoon..... so handsome ...............ㅠ_ ㅠ



Original post : here , here , here
T/N : there are 3 posts like this with the same pictures and title. So I decided to combine all the comments 


1. All of them are so handsome

2. Inseong is so handsome

3. I'll see you soon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. What are you talking about? Is it just three? 
    ㄴI think op means they're pretty enough for you to check your bank account (its like preparing yourself to spend your money on them) ? I think its like that. And it isn't just 3 but now 9 boys are revealed.
       ㄴAh.. thank you..

4. Inseong-ie looks different

5. Heol.. the third guy is so handsome

6. Inseong looks like a mix of Ahn Jaehyun and Kim Taehyung. handsome
    (T/N : there are many comments like this "he looks like taehyung/ ahn jaehyun / wonwoo" )

7. I couldn't see the pictures in the beginning so I thought you were talking about neozschool's personality. (T/N : 인성 also means personality / toughness )

8. Heol crazy..

9. Inseong looks like a model somehow

10. The first guy looks like seventeen wonwoo

11. FNC treat fans like a fool... bu.. but they're so handsome

12. At first I thought these people have bad personality 

13. Oh I thought you said they're checking your bank account, I was wrong. but they're so handsome...

14. Heol... Rowoon-ie???? Is he rowoon that I know????????

15. It looks like a group full of ulzzang ( 얼짱 means "best face" or "good looking")

16.  Everyone!!!! look at our rowoon visual !!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our seokwoo-ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

17. Oh the one with pink hoodie!

18. Its my first time seeing them but wa... they're so handsome

19. Lets debut~~~~~~~~

20. Jaeyoon reminds me of someone but who is that.......

21. Why are the pictures like that? It looks old but its okay because they're so handsome

22. The hyung from signal is in this group too

23. Now I know how to spend my money

25. Heart attack.... why are they so handsome...

26. inseong ㅋㅋ I thought you were talking about their personality 

27. FNC you cant waste those visuals. Let them debut soon!

Recent Posts

Blog Archive