Monday, January 30, 2017

[INSTIZ] 170120 Idol members who are mistaken as the leader even though they are not


Twice Nayeon


Seventeen Woozi


Apink Eunji


AOA Choa

•They have something in common : they can sing well
•It's subjective

Original post : here

1. There's no Lee hongki
    ㄴ2222
    ㄴ33333
    ㄴ444444
    ㄴLee hongki is not the leader...? (puzzled)
       ㄴFTI's leader is Choi Jonghoon haha
          ㄴ Wow... All this time I thought it was lee hongki without any doubt... 8ㅁ8
                   ㄴ2222222
    ㄴ55555 I came in while thinking of lee hongki
    ㄴ666 I was expecting him when I came hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ????? choa is not the leader, i just know this..
    ㄴAOA's leader is jimin

3. I thought choa is their leader

4. heol.. the leader of twice and AOA, nayeon and choa..
    ㄴ It's jihyo and jimin

5. Shinee's Jonghyun and Lee hongki....

6. I think the most mistaken leader is FT Island's ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. choa isn't the leader?
    ㄴYes! God Jimin Diva is the leader!

8. But where's lee hongki ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. It's their 10th years after their debut but some people think jonghyun is shinee's leader

10. Heol AOA.... (bewildered)

11. I thought everyone is the leader except nayeon

12. And choa is really pretty~~

13. Woozi is vocal team's leader, but seungcheol is seventeen's overall leader

14. I thought jihyo was mistaken as the leader, and nayeon is their real leader ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. Wait, eunji isn't the leader?
     ㄴIt's chorong~ 
        ㄴWow I learned a new fact today, thankyou

16. I thought there would be our oppa here, some people think lee min woo is shinwa's leader  
      ㄴ Heol.. so who is the leader?
          ㄴIt's eric nim~~

17. If nayeon isn't the leader, so who is the leader?
      ㄴIt's jihyo!

18. Woozi is the leader of cuteness

Recent Posts

Blog Archive