Saturday, January 14, 2017

[INSTIZ] 170109 lee sangmin pranked aoa chanmi for group promotion


Original post : here

(T/N : I translated this because some people said there's no reaction for this incident from knetz but actually chanmi got a lot of praise from this and many people feel bad for her)


1. That's dangerous if that goes wrong... on top of that she's in charge of dancing...

2. It looks really painful

3. That's really dangerous and she's wearing a skirts ㅠㅠ

4. That looks so painful and she just laughed at it, she's a pro

5. No matter how entertaining is that, that's so wrong.. someone might get hurt

6. That's so painful and I was a bit nervous when she cried.. but she cried because everyone was looking at her . She said she'll forgive him if they let them perform two songs... Honestly, I feel bad for her but I deeply impressed with that scene.......
    ㄴShe cried?
       ㄴYes, but its not because it hurts. She cried because she got everyone's attention..  She said something like that before..

7. I think lee sangmin-nim really didn't know it was going to be like that. I know it looks painful but I think chanmi-nim felt embarrassed more than the pain .. Of course it's true that he was wrong even though he was joking. But if you look at the way she used that situation to promote their songs... you can tell that chanmi is really professional 
    ㄴ2222
     ....
    ㄴ888888

8. Chanmi ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ  my chanmi ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ  I was really surprised when I see that  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was so surprised it must be hurt.... but you used that to promote your songs... chanmi is an angel... i still can't believe it ㅠㅠ but still... that must be hurt  ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

9. I don't know why did he do that in the first place. It's dangerous. My sunbae pranked her friend and she went to the emergency room after that...

10. Chanmi is really nice ㅠㅠ

11. She is so cool. The way she managed the situation is praise worthy..

12. Ah seriously I'm so angry.. Our chanmi ㅠㅠ Please dont do that again next time, that's dangerous..

13. I feel bad for her... It's a relief that she's okay

14. It's just wrong... but she is such a professional.. 

Recent Posts

Blog Archive