Tuesday, January 10, 2017

[INSTIZ] [PREDEBUT] 160412 Rookie idol who looks different because of surgery


after


before

Amazing... Rowoon, a member of FNC neozschool 


Original post : here

1. Oh my god our seokwoo
    ㄴAnd he's not debut yet, he's a trainee

2. Looks like kim soo hyun

3. Huh? I think he looks the same

4. I think its just different angle. 
    And both of them are good. He's cute in the second picture and he's handsome in the first one?

5. I think his eyes and chin have changed a little but he's handsome

6. Do you have any proof? He looks exactly the same for me

7. I dont care. He is so cute

8. Its from different angle, of course they're different

9. I think he did his eyelid, but his nose is so pretty

10. ???????? Its just from different angle

11.  But he's already handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
       Seokwo-ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Wa... daebak daebak.. its God's creation..
      They look like twin for me, its exactly the same. he looks so good.
      A man who looks neatly handsome. I like him.

13. Heol FNC is not doing surgery..
      4 years??? We might have changed our face in that time

14. Before and after, he is handsome.

15. Wow, they are twin

16. I don't know he did surgery or not but if he really did it looks natural
      I'm envy because he really looks natural.

17. ???? its not like he's debuting but you're accusing him of surgery? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
      ㄴ(same op) I really cant understand this post
          
          ㄴ I know right ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
              I mean we're not sure about thisㅠㅠㅠㅠ
              But it can be true,,

18. Our seokwoo will debut in the end. I'm capturing any malicious comment

19.  woah its cool... he looks like siwon

20. Its just from different angle. You're reaching.

21. The power of eyebrows is so big. Honestly the second one just look like bad screenshot of his eye (its temporary). and its because of make up too.

Recent Posts

Blog Archive