Friday, March 03, 2017

[PANN] 170220 Why is SF9 so crazy handsome ;;

I'm another group fan and I saw them on twitter and they are really handsome. Ah... I think I'll enter the fandom



In my case, it was because of hwiyoung if I enter the fandom





I saw him on facebook, kyunghee's charming guy




Juho? Baek juho's name is so pretty.. I think he looks like lee junki



Park Sunwoo..☆ I know about chani, he is so cute











I know him from lipstick prince, his handsomeness is working hard

Ah really.... how to be a fantasy? I'm another group fan but I think I'll enter the fandom

Original post : here

1. Ah the blonde guy is crazy

2. SF9 skill is also great!! Yesterday on the radio, they were divided into two teams and sing live. One team has one rapper and the other team has 2 vocalists, I was worried for their part but they did really well.. Please watch SF9 Like birds and I'm a loner in youtubeㅋㅋㅋ

3. The door is always open, here.. enter the fandomㅠㅠㅠㅠ  But I'm not responsible when you are dying (because of the boys)

4. Signal Park Sunwooㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ When I saw signal I think he'll really do well but he;s debuting as an idol

5. The members are all handsome and their stage is good too...

6. (in english) They are all handsome <3 They sing well and they are so funny too 

Recent Posts