Wednesday, March 22, 2017

[ARTICLE] 170318 Dawon on "Baek Jong Won's top 3 chef king"

SF9 Dawon, does he look like jo insung? A close imitation



Original post : here
(he got a lot of positive feedback!!! :))


1. [+1216] [-41] ?
    ㄴ !
    ㄴ;;
    ㄴ^^
    ㄴBut still.. dawon is handsome too [+24] [-10]
    ㄴHe was cute and he did well.. the title is misleading [+11] [-4]
    He is handsome and cute but he doesnt resemble jo insung ㅋㅋ [+7] [-1]
    ㄴHe was cute ㅋㅋ when I saw him in the broadcast he was so charming [+11] [-1]

2. [+961] [-44] So who's the one that resembles joinsung?
    ㄴHe was being funny [+26] [-8]
    ㄴHe was imitating joinsung's acting, he never said that he resembles joinsung ^^; [+7] [0] 

3. [+712] [-36] He resembles oh jung ho from school 2013
    ㄴ I've always thought he resembles oh jung ho whenever I saw him [+28] [-3]
    ㄴHis name is Kwang Jung Wook ! [+42] [-1]

4. [+658] [-36] ....?

5. [+504] [-401] I have no idea

6. [+78] [-7] I feel so bad for this hard-working rookie

7. [+75] [-5] What a pity... He was imitating joinsung but the title of this article was wrongly picked

8. [+70] [-3] I saw him eating that spicy tteokbokkiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like he put his life on the line ㅠㅠㅠ I feel bad for him

9. [+66] [-4] I dont know if he resembles joinsung or not but he's funny and hardworking

10. [+61] [-4] Let's not leave hateful comments. He was eating that spicy thing till the end without giving up. He worked so hard. 

11. [+61] [-5] I didnt know him at first but he looked like a proㅋㅋ It must be really spicy;; I want to appreciate his hard work! SF9 let's be happy! Lee dawon fighting !!!^^

12. [+55] [-3] What's wrong with the title... I didnt know him but I think the new guy was working so hardㅠㅠ Unfortunately, when he had a chance to coming out on tv, he needs to eat that spicy foodㅠㅠ

13. [+55] [-4] That rookie spirit.. Dawon worked so hard.. awesome

14. [+55] [-5] SF9... am I wrong?

15. [+49] [-3] He worked hard.. I teared up just like sandara park.. I hope you'll do well 

16. [+46] [-6] It's not his face that resembles joinsung but his facial expressions and he was imitating joinsung's voice, I dont know why you dont understand thisㅋㅋㅋ

17. [+42] [-2] The title is misleading... he worked hard imitating joinsung, you'll give him a hard time with that kind of title

18. [+35] [-1] It's nice to know he is working hard.. dawon, I'll remember you^^

19. [+35] [-2] It's true that there are only few people who look as good as joinsung, but I'm SF9's male fan, and dawon did this on 1thek let's dance he said "I'll imitate joinsung's scene from a drama". Today he did this too on a broadcast. He worked hard as a rookie to get screen time on broadcast, he was not trying to look pretty..
ㄴI hope people will read the article, not just look at the title ans thumbnail [+9] [-1]
ㄴSF9 fighting! [+3] [0]

20. [+31] [-2] Did you say SF9? Your group will do well~ I'll support you~^^


SF9 Dawon, Proved his Determination with Sweat and Tears



Original post : here

1. [+246] [-10] His hard work makes him looks prettier. Seems like he has a lot of fun with his yonghwa sunbaeㅋㅋ Sunbae and his bubble gum (껌딱지) couple are cuteㅋㅋ (T/N: 껌딱지  is slang that means a person who always tag along someone because of love.. also.. it literally means pushed bubble gum on the road lol)

2. [+208] [-19] Dawon was suffering so much.. it's nice to see he works hard, you didnt get hurt, right? just dont overdo it! 

3. [+181] [-11] This guy is really.... his singing tone is good, he has a good sense too, he was born to be an entertainer.

4. [+136] [-5] I really appreciate his hard workㅜㅠㅠ he's really cute

5. [+132] [-11] Our dawon is really working hard~ you did well

6. [+71] [-5] SF9 is really at the top when it comes to variety sense, it will be good if we can see them often on broadcast.. I hope FNC will make it happen. 

7. [+56] [-1] Seems like SF9 dawon-nim has a lot of talents. rookie spirit. it looked good today but I also feel badㅜㅜ On weekly idol corner, masked idol, "Mr. cheongdamdong"nim..... it's you right?? haha see you again next week..




Original post : here

1. [+60] [-5] It's nice to see a rookie that works hard

2. [+47] [-5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he was so cute.. All of sf9 members are handsome, good luck!

3. [+35] [-4] Dawonie is extremely funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they will do well if the company push him more

4. [+35] [-3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute

5. [+14] [-1] I only know SF9 as a group but I just know they have warmhearted memberㅠㅠ Of course the senior are good but it's nice to see a rookie, there's just something about rookie like determination? passion? something like that haha I'll support you

Recent Posts