Thursday, February 16, 2017

[INSTIZ] 170215 The class of idol's selca taken with fan's back camera of the common handphone.jpg



Even when he took a selca with the original back camera like that, it came out so well
Should I take a selca with back camera too? I thought of doing this and then I took a shot.. I was shocked (with the result)
This fan's phone is probably iphone 6/7 but because of his big hand, it looks like iphone 5.
He is SF9 Rowoon a.k.a handsome boss rowoon (ron-handsome-boss)
(T/N : 론잘보스 (ronjalbos) is rowoon's nickname. It's from 로운 + 잘생긴 + 보스  (rowoon + handsome + boss )

Original post : here

1. It's shocking... it's back camera... heol

2. I think the first picture resembles an actor....☆
    ㄴPerhaps... Chun jungmyung-ssi?
       ㄴOh oh they look alike
          ㄴ2222

3. Wa... it's no joke he's so handsome..

4. Heol... the back camera with low accuracy.. so handsome

5. Rowoon is so handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I'm watching lipstick prince for our kids (op's idol) but everytime I see him, I admire him. He's tall, handsome and cute..

6. I was so surprised at how handsome he is on lipstick prince

7. Heol... I thought it was actor chun jungmyung... daebak

8. Heol.. handsome boss rowoon, this nickname fits him so well... ba..ck.. ca..me...ra...

9. If that selca is taken with back camera just how handsome is he
    ㄴHis selca is like this haha
       
       ㄴWa.. he is very very very handsome.. looks like a perfect sculpture

10. How old is he?
      He's 22 years old, he was born on 1996!
         ㄴThank youㅠㅠㅠ thank you for being born sooner than meㅠㅠ oppaㅠㅠ

11. My two top standard tall and handsome male idols... Seventeen mingyu and sf9 rowoon 8ㅅ8b 

12. He looks like Jo sung mo... chun jungmyung too..

13. It's from back camera..... my face, let's reflect

14. He slightly looks like dean

15. His face is among the best... it feels like a mix of junho and shin dong woo

16. He is the one who attacked my heart on lipstick prince

17. looks like Chun Jungmyung and Kim Minjae

18. Look at the ratio of his face... so handsome

19. Honestly, all of SF9 kids are so nice and so handsome.. They are really nice... so charming

20. I knew that he's handsome but he's much more handsome than I thought

21. Wow his face is symmetrical..

22. I saw the thumbnail and I thought it was hoya so I came in

23. It's my friend'sㅠㅠ my friend on twitterㅠㅠㅠㅠ ah seriously... I regret not coming yesterdayㅜㅜ  Rowoon is so good looking

24. Everyone please look at this picture.. eungeung (crying)
      

25. Facebook dingo?? I think I saw him there
      ㄴYou're rightㅠㅠㅠ So his nickname is "dingorowoon". he came out oftenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

26. SF9 kids are all handsome and they sing well.. there is chani who came out on signal.. 

27. Oh I'm envy with the fact that it was taken with fan's handphone
     ㄴIt was an event from fanmeeting.. It's like when idol use fan's handphone on concert

28. You took a selca like that because you know you're handsome right???

29. Wow the world is so unfair...

30. I'm so curious so I tried that.. my face............................

Recent Posts