Thursday, February 16, 2017

[INSTIZ] 170203 I'm worried that seolhyun might falls backward


Original post : here

1. I'm really worried

2. It's called floating in the air

3. Why am I not floating like that..

4. Her head is so pretty

5. I thought it would falls down when I saw that

6. Heol... I think I'm going to fall If i do something like that

7. your toes... seolhyunieㅠㅠ 

8. Wuah... This makes me flutter

9. Heol seolhyun is pretty and the cats are pretty... I didnt see the cats when I saw that

10. The cats are so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

11. I was worried when I saw that, that would be hurt if that goes wrong.. Our seolhyun.. dont get hurt

12. There's something like jo boah + han jimin in this gif

13. the cats... but it came out like that because it's seolhyun, it would be different with different person..

14. You're right, I'm worried everytime I see this

15. That cat surprised meㅋㅋㅋ 

16. It depends on who is doing itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. On the other hand, seolhyunie is so pretty

Recent Posts