Thursday, February 02, 2017

[ARTICLE] 170201 [Comeback D-5] SF9 released the concept for their new song "ROAR" today.... Dreamy visual (image)


Original post : here

1. They're one of the outstanding male idols right now! I'm looking forwardㅠㅠㅠ The title is good tooㅋㅋ  부르릉 (ROAR) ㅋㅋ

2. Well done, the quality is good

3. Chani 

4. This album is getting my attention 

5. I have a good feeling about this..

6. Who is the person in the last photo..? Awesome effect.. I want to see the performance quickly..ㅠㅠ
    ㄴHe is hwiyoung!

7. They're one of the outstanding rookies these days.. Everyone's so handsome, I like their song too.. I think it's so beautiful(together with you)? that song

8. It's sexyㅠㅠㅠ Let's hit big!!

9. Freaking good

10. They're a rookie, it's understandable to get promotional article when they release an album. The company is doing their job, I dont know what's so unpleasant about this. Sf9 lets hit big~

11. It's a high quality albumㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ SF9 let's run 부르릉♡!!!

12. The teaser video is on repeat.. I love you sf9❤

13. Let's hit big with this album!

14. Juho oppa~~ I love you~~

15. lets hit big.. sf9 kids

17. I'm really looking forward to it~ㅜㅠ♡ SF9, let's walk on the flower path

18. All of them are handsome, they can dance and sing well too

19. It's high quality.. One of the team that I wish they'll do well

20. They spent so much money on this MV, it's hard to believe that FNC did this well

21. Look at juho's hair colorㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

22. Chani and rowoon is so cool♥♥♥♥

23. The teaser's visual is already good.. I hope the song is good too~

24. Thank you for everyone who is supporting them, and fantasies let's work hard for them^^ SF9, let's hit big! I love you~ you guys are so cool in this teaser, I can't wait..

25. Em.. I dont know who they are but I wish them success.. I know they've worked hard

Recent Posts