Thursday, February 02, 2017

[INSTIZ] 170201 Nowadays, seolhyun is using public transportation..



She was asked "did anything change after you become a trend?"
She said "I'm not the type that'll stand out whenever I go. I often use public transportation and I even frequent cafes. People don't recognize me very well"
And when the mc asked "don't you wish that people will recognize you?" , she said " more than my discomfort, I worry that things would get out of hand"

Original post : here

1. Ahn Junghwan-nim's expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I'm pretty sure she's stunning but people can't see her???????

3. Her heart is beautiful
    ㄴ2 She's so kind, I would've thought it's uncomfortable before anything else
    ㄴ33
    ㄴ444 she's so cool to think about others first.
    ㄴ...
    ㄴ101010 her face and her heartㅠㅠ
    ㄴ12

4. They can't recognize seolhyun.?!

5. I would probably pass out if I meet her in the subway

6. But it's true when I met them in the street, I can't really tell.. When I was working at everland, there were two guys who repeatedly riding the t express!! And then we got a lot of people!! Some people told me that they were bts jin and b1a4 sandeul-nim but I really didn't know.....
    ㄴOh my god.. our seokjinieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
    ㄴHeolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Jin-nimㅠㅠㅠ 
       ㄴThey were running around a lot... I was really surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
          ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠ I wanna see them in real life too..

7. It's not that I can't see them but I can't get near themㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. That's not what really happened, they think it's just some pretty or handsome person who looks like celebrity

9. She's not the type that will stands out but she's really prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Our seolhyun has a good heart(இдஇ; )...........  Seolhyunie is really pretty, everyone will know she's a celebrity (இдஇ; ) 

11. Seolhyun talks so beautifully... lovable

12. I knew it that seolhyun-ie will talk so beautifullyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's not that people don't know her but they dont think they'll meet seolhyun in the subwayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Me too, if I meet her in the subway I'll tell my friends that I met someone who resembles seolhyun and not seolhyunㅋㅋㅋㅋ there's no way seolhyun is using public transportation? I'll think like that 
     ㄴThat's rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. She's so humble.. I like her alot..

14. When I was working at lotte world, jung kyungmi, yun hyungbin, egeune-kitaeyoung couple, and lee young ae came. When I was looking at them, unnie who was working with me told me that they're celebrities.. there's no much difference with ordinary people..

15. FNC-ya... are you giving her money well?

Recent Posts