Wednesday, May 24, 2017

[PANN] 170514 The most positive person on Produce 101 ㅋㅋ Why is this guy so funny?

It's yoo hoeseungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Last time, he was so funny because of his pants on "Be Mine" ㅋㅋ
"Just trust me and follow me!" He was so confident and said something like thatㅋㅋ
He's always so cheerful and positive in any situations..
Is it because he already did his military service that he feels at ease?

He is a vocalist but he went to dance, I'm afraid that he would be upset like park woodam and suffer a lot but he just practiced so hard and it was really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And he is influenced by others very easily! Yeah you do it! yeah you can do it!
The lip swipe is now his trade markㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

















It's so funny on the galleryㅋㅋ
http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=produce101s02&no=995288&page=6&recommend=1

++) He's so charmingㅋㅋㅋ
Added some funny comments

There's red pepper in your mouth



Thanks for telling me^^



His specialty is on progressㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

He didnt write his appeal but he's supporting the national producersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Who is cheering for who.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+632] [-8]
Original post : here
[T/N : this post was trended some days ago on pann, this post was one of the selected talk. And sorry, I dont know how to phrase some comments properly._.]

1. [+155] [0] I have no idea why he's so relaxed, he doesn't have any ambition to showcase his skills or his ability.. He has skills.. is it because he already did military service so he try to experience this kind of thing for fun? 

2. [+136] There's this too
    Yoo hoeseung : Don't be nervous
    Haknyeon : I'm not nervous at allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
    Yoo Hoeseung : ah.. I was talking to myself
    Hanknyeon : Are you kidding me..?
    [T/n : it was not haknyeon but hwanwoong who said that :)]

3. [+112] [0] The most positive person, hoeseungieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let's go to the top 35♥♥
    

4. [+94] [0] This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Instead of asking people to vote for him, he's cheering for national producersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    

5. [+75] [0] Still preparing for specialtyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    

6. [+71] [0] Seems like mnet cant evil edit his character ㅋㅋㅋ He's always so positive and makes the team in a good atmosphere! My fixed pick♡ a man with no principle, lively hoeseung

7. [+67] [-1] He resembles infinite's nam woohyun somehowㅋㅋ maybe it's only me who feel that

8. [+55] [0] "서자 ! 서자!" f*ck I'm laughing so hard at thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he was destroying the flow but not in a bad wayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    [T/N : "서자 ! 서자" means something like "let's stand!" ,he said it to haknyeon after haknyeon said "i hope we can stand on the stage one more time" so it can be means "we will (stand together on the stage)! " ]

9. [+54] [0] Seems like he was having fun when he went to dance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+50] [0] He's really funny.. He thought he would be the last.. I was laughing when he said that

11. [+47] [0] I dont think he'll debut this timeㅠㅠ I hope he'll enter the top 35 and i can hear his voice one more timeㅜㅜ
      

12. [+47] [0] He doesnt look like he's on a survival programㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+43] [0] Let's have some control (because of his "my way"-like-personality) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. [+40] [0] I think on the first eval, he said he wants to be main vocal to show off his singing skillsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ freaking cute ㅋㅋㅋ  He wants to show offㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. [+39] [0] He's funny even when his arm hurts
      

16. [+34] [0] He has a good vocal but he went to dance because his rank is too low.. I hope he'll enter the top 35..

17. [+28] [0] Yoo hoeseung gagㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
      

18. [+26] [0] I really like hoeseungㅜㅜ Let's enter the top 35!!
      

19. [+24] [0] I'm afraid that he would be uncomfortable when he went to danceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But looks like he was having fun

20. [+22] [0] Ah seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've attracted to him since he hits high note on be mine performance but yesterday he's just so funnyㅋㅋㅋ He's really influenced by others very easilyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The nickname yookwaseung suits him so wellㅋㅋㅋ Ah I really hope he'll enter the top 35

Recent Posts