Tuesday, May 23, 2017

[ARTICLE] 170510 SF9 on weekly idol and Guest house daughters "Ah so he was lee jehoon hyung

SF9 Chani "Appeared as lee je hoon child actor's older brother on signal" 


Original post : here

1. [+231] [-5] I enjoyed signal~

2. [+216] [-5] His acting was really great on signalㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+199] [-3] He played a sad role.. ㅠㅠ

4. [+169] [-5] He did well on signal that i thought he was an actor but i was surprised that he's an idol~ I hope he'll do well as an idol and I hope he'll also active as an actor~

5. [+136] [-9] He acts so well but the little lee je hoon did well too

6. [+36] [-2] So he's an idol... He did well with his role, it was so sad when I watched that. I'm looking forward his next project

7. [+32] [-1] He played with kim saeron as the younger actor on "can you heart my heart" and it was 6 years ago ㅋㅋㅋㅋ that time too, he did well..

8. [+28] [-0] I was really sad when he diedㅜ And detective lee jae han was crying uncontrollablyㅠ

9. [+25] [0] He was the little kim jaewon on "can you hear my heart"

10. [+22] [0] Chani is getting more and more handsome

SF9 Rowoon "Cha Eunwoo is face genius (얼굴천재) , and my face is just gifted/ above average (얼굴영재)"


Original post : here

1. [+16] [-2] I saw him for the first time on lipstick prince, and he's really handsome

2. [+10] [-2] I saw him on lipstick prince and I continue to admire him.. he's freaking handsome

3. [+6] [-1] He's so humble. He's more handsome than a lot of actors.. Rowoon and eunwoo both are face genius with different attractive points..

4. [+5] [-2] Rowoonie so handsome

5. [+2] [-2] Wa! Look at his sense~ But he's really handsome!

SF9 Chani, song jongki's child actor "impressive track record"


1. [+1037] [-25] But his agency is FNC, it's a curse..
    ㄴThey did well with SF9 [+149] [-2]
    ㄴAmong the singers company, FNC is pretty good now they keep giving sf9 album.. [+92] [-5]

2. [+833] [-12] The little Kim Jaewoon on "Can you hear my heart" ㅠㅠ

3. [+697] [-14] Ah, so he was lee jehoon's hyung on signal..

4. [+558] [10] I feel bad for him on signalㅠㅠ Good luck in the future

5. [+454] [-12] Lee Jehoon's hyung, who played as sunwoo on signal was chani! So handsomeㅠㅠ

Recent Posts