Sunday, April 23, 2017

[ARTICLE] 170419 SF9 to appear on weekly idol for the first time


SF9 will appear on weekly idol, its the first time to appear with full members. 
According to the staff, sf9 will appear on mbc entertain program "weekly idol". They're on the process of recording with cross gene. Its their first time on weekly idol so people are looking forward to it. They will show various charms that have not been shown yet. 

Original post : here

1. Wow ! Which one is Cheongdangdomㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to this group because of him

2. Oh they're coming haha

3. Wow! finally ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to dawon and the members

4. Finally, I'll watch it for sure~♥♥♥

5. SF9 on weekly idol! Finally ! I've been waiting for this!!!ㅠㅠㅠ I'm so happyㅠㅠ It's such a shame that it's a joint but I have to watch it

6. I have to watch it..

[INSTIZ] 
Original post : here

1. It's such a shame that they're not alone ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  weekly idol ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm really happy

2. Cheongdangdom-nim you'll appear for 1 hour!

3. Guys, you're on weekly idolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I dont want to stress them but it'll be good if they record well..

4. Oh my god finally ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our damdongie will meet doniconi without the boxㅠㅠㅠ

5. Finally ㅠㅠㅠㅠ We'll see damdongie's face this week ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

6. Thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You're finally on weekly idol

7. Ah finally our kids are coming on weekly idolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Recent Posts