Saturday, April 29, 2017

[DISPATCH] [HDPHOTO] 170427 SF9 Inseong | "Capture the ladies hearts, winks"


Who : SF9 Inseong
When : 2017. 04. 26
Where : Ilsan lake park, Gyeonggi-do
What : HD Photo shooting
Credit : Dispatch Kim Minjung

Original post : here

1. [+51] [-4] Good-looking hhh

2. [+52] [-5] He's in charge of the brain and desert fox of the group!!!!

3. [+45] [-4] We went to the same school. He's really kind, he's my friend that I wish will become successful :) Please give him lots of love!

4. [+45] [-5] handsome ^_^

5. [+41] [-4] I'm his friend's friend.. I only know his face but i hope he'll do well
    ㄴInseong's personality is good [+15] [0]

6. [+30] [-5] When I saw the title "SF9 Inseong", I just want to see what are they doing. Today is the first time I saw him but he's handsome.. 

7.  [+26] [-1] He has good voice, he can sing well, and he's also handsome. inseong ㅠㅠㅠ my bestㅠㅠ

8. [+23] [-2] Kim inseong so handsome!!

9. [+16] [-1] Here's a person who searched sf9's video because of dawon but fell in love with inseong

10. [+15] [-1] This time, I really like their song

11. [+14] [0] Inseongie so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. [+7] [-4] He has the same vibe as lee joon

13. [+6] [-1] He stands out among the idols who came out these days~ㅋㅋ He has good academic background, handsome and his personality is also good~~~

14. As soon as I saw him, i find him handsome and i wanna know about him.. he's my styleㅠㅠㅠ

Recent Posts