Friday, December 09, 2016

[INSTIZ] [PREDEBUT] 160211 AOA CREAM'S MV TEASER

Neoz School's dawon has appeared in AOA cream's MV teaser ㄷㄷ
I think there's honey dripping from his eyes and it makes my heart flutters
AOA Cream's song from the teaser sounds so addictive ㄷㄷ

AOA 크림 뮤비 티저에서.. | 인스티즈
AOA 크림 뮤비 티저에서.. | 인스티즈
AOA 크림 뮤비 티저에서.. | 인스티즈


Original post : here

1. Is he an idol?
    ㄴEm.. do you know sm rookies? its similar to that
       ㄴah... like predebut? oh oh

2. Did he debut yet??... I dont know about him..
    ㄴDo you know sm rookies? its like that

3. Ah he's from fnc...

4. There's something about this guy that reminds me of bts jimin

5. Dawon is so cute ㅠㅠ~ theyre so good ㅋㅋ 

6. Dawon is so cute ㅎㅎ

7. Dawon-ah............

8. Ah he's from neoz...

9. What is neoz school? he looks like speed's taewoon

10. Dawon is so cute.. He's the most eye-catching member in neoz.. If you look at the video he's a fun guy to play with ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Neoz is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Just debut I'll give you my bank account 

12. Is he a trainee???
      ㄴYes



http://insti.net/pt/3582887

Recent Posts