Thursday, September 21, 2017

[NAVERTV] The Final Episode of Masked Idol S1 , Dawon, dayoung and chaekyung revealed their faces..


Original post : here

1. [+115] [-2] Lee Dawon, you've worked hard!!!

2. [+105] [-4] It was the most entertaining corner on weekly idolㅠㅠ it's overㅠㅠ damdong-ie dawon-ah you did so well~ I laughed a lot because of you^^

3. [+88] [-1] Dawon-ah you've worked hard, thank youㅜㅜ

4. [+80] [-2] Thank you for your effort Dawon-ah! It was fun till the end, cute dawon who is overflowing with passion❣❣

5. [+72] [-1] Dawon-ah, i'd like to see you on more variety showsㅠㅠ

6. [+71] [-1] Dawon-ah thank you for your effort~>_< I hope you can show us more funny, cute and cool images in the future^_^ SF9 Dawonie fighting! Cheer up *_*

7. [+59] [-1] Dawon-ah, you've been through so much. You're an idol that I hope will only walk on the flowery path in the future.

8. [+56] [-1] Dawon~ You're the best~

9. [+50] [-1] April's Chaekyungie looks pretty when she smilesㅠ

10. [+49] [0] Finally dawon removed his maskㅠㅠㅠ Let's appear on more variety shows in the future♡

11. [+46] [0] Dawon oppa is so funny, I really like it! You've worked hardㅠㅠ love you♡♡♡

12. [+44] [-2] Dawon-nim, I really laughed a lot because of you. Sometimes I still remember when you were playing with the tube  ㅋㅋㅋI hope you will do well with your singing activity too.

13. [+43] [-1] Chaekyunie why are you so pretty?

14. [+32] [-3] Wow yoon chaekyung is really pretty

15. [+14] [0] I'm looking forward to really funny masked idol season 2. Cute and good dawonㅋㅋ Sf9, Let's meet on the flowery path..

16. [+14] [0] Rabongnaminssi Im Dayoung!!!

17. [+13] [0] Dayoung you did well! Thank you, you hard carry your team!

18. [+13] [0] Dayoung-ah, you've worked hard!

19. [+12] [-1] I'm Dayoung, thank you for working hard till the end!

20. [+11] [0] I want to see more of Dayoung, I hope you can show us your variety potential when you're coming back~ ♡






Recent Posts